What is Mutual Funds?|Investment|Pakistan
A mutual fund is a pool of money that is professionally managed for the benefit of all shareholders. As an investor in a mutual fund, you own a portion of the fund, sharing in any increases or decreases in the value of the fund. A mutual fund may focus on stocks, bonds, cash, or a combination of these asset classes.
THE BEAUTY OF MUTUAL FUNDS
Mutual funds offers a number of advantages, including diversification, professional management, cost efficiency and liquidity.
- Diversification. A mutual fund spreads your investment dollars around better than you could do by yourself. This diversification tends to lower the risk of losing money. Diversification usually results in lower volatility, because when some investments are doing poorly, others may be doing well.
- Professional management. Many people don’t have the time or expertise to make investment decisions. A mutual fund’s investment managers, however, are trained to search out the best possible returns, consistent with the fund’s strategies and goals. In essence, your mutual fund investment brings you the services of a professional money manager.
- Cost efficiency. Putting your money together with other investors creates collective buying power that may help you achieve more than you could on your own. As a group, mutual fund investors can buy a large variety and number of specific investments. They can also afford to pay for professional money managers and fund operating expenses, where they wouldn’t be able to afford it on their own.
- Liquidity. With most funds, you can easily sell your fund shares for cash. Some mutual fund shares are traded only once a day at a fixed price, while stocks and bonds can be bought or sold any time the markets are open at whatever price is then available.
If you are interested in investment or financial planning, call us +92 311 0048433 without any hesitation.
Consultant Financial Services
SMART SAVINGS CALCULATOR
Planning A FAMILY VACATION, OR BUYING A NEW CAR – MEETING YOUR FUTURE GOALS, HAJ UMRA, CHILDREN EDUCATION/WEDDING , HOUSE BUILDING, RETIREMENT etc. requires that you save on a regular basis. Use this calculator to find out how much your monthly savings will be worth in the future.
How much money do you intend on saving on a monthly basis? Rs. 2000
How many years do you intend to save for? Years 5
What is the annual return you expect to earn on your investments? % 14
The future value of your savings
If you save Rs. 2,000every month for 5year(s), the value of your investments at the end of this period would be Rs. 168,581(on an assumed rate of return of 14% p.a.).
The amount that you would have invested during this period would be Rs. 120,000.
|Monthly Contribution Rs. 2,000
Yearly Contribution Rs. 24,000
|ASSUMED RETURN||YEARS||ASSUMED RETURN|
|@05% P.A||@14% P.A||@20% P.A||@05% P.A||@14% P.A||@20% P.A|
FINANCIAL PLANNING is a long life process that assists you, your business and your family in taking control of your financial future. By setting financial goals, developing strategies, and monitoring the progress on a regular basis, the probability of achieving positive results is greatly increased.
- Everyone with substantial assets, needs sound financial advice
- Sound financial planning, particularly in personal financing, to safeguard the wealth
- The greater the wealth more complex the affairs, the more it needs guidance
ACME Financial Services covers the following areas:
- Investment 2. Mutual Funds
- Wealth Management 4. Building Capital
- Children Education 6. Retirement
- Estate Planning 8. Financial Independence 9. Employee’s Benefits 10. Protection
ACME Financial Services is one of the independent consulting firms dedicated in financial planning, and management consultations to individuals, companies and corporate sector. ACMEFS offers you value-added guidance on a wide variety of financial issues that improves your present and future plans also. At ACME Financial Services, we diligently understand the situation. That’s why we provide a free, no obligation and impartial financial planning consultation. We will look into your situation in its totality and advise you accordingly. We do not want to just sell clients mutual bonds or investments funds etc., we want to help in planning finances and managing wealth. To achieve the goal, we have to know what your current situation is and how everything fits together. If you are interested in financial planning, call us +92 321 2797881 without any hesitation.
- Minimum investment is as low as Rs. 5,000/-
- Encashment – within 6 working days Tax free investment under Government regulations
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of Affidavit
- Can be used as collateral for availing bank financing
- Tax rebate benefit for individuals for an investment